Request for Proposal & Quotation (RFP/RFQ)
In your request for a proposal and quotation, please take note of the following.
- Course Entry Requirements: Take note of the course entry requirements stated under each course.
- Pre-Course Assessment (Belbin Individual and Team Roles Behaviour Online Assessment): The participants must undergo the Belbin Online Assessment and participate in the debriefing workshop before they take their chosen course. Belbin is concerned with behaviour – what others in your team see and experience. Belbin’s team role theory provides a common language that crosses geographical and cultural boundaries and enables us to articulate our behaviour and the behaviour of others. The Belbin Team Roles identify people’s behavioural strengths and weaknesses in the workplace.
- Delivery Base and Mode: Physical Venue-based (Face-to-Face) Presentation, Webinar (Virtual/Online) Presentation, Hybrid (Face-to-Face and Online) Presentation, or eLearning (Self Study)
- Course Duration: Module per Week over 12 Weeks
- Class Size: Maximum of 10 Students per Course
- Participants Support: It is a requirement that the participants enrol for Coaching, Mentoring or Mentor-Coaching Programmes during the course and may voluntarily extend this for a further nine months after the course.
Apply for the Course