COMETSA Friends & Supporters Club NPO
MEMBERSHIP: Individual or corporate membership application can be done online at https://cometsaclub.africa ; Click on JOIN icon and follow the steps. Alternatively contact COMETSA office at email, firstname.lastname@example.org tel. +27 11 974 5612; +27 11 974 9308; cell.+27 73 405 7051 during working hours.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION: The individual and corporate membership at COMETSA is housed under our non-profit organization, COMETSA Friends & Supporters Club. Its main purpose is to serve the development needs and interests of the members. Its vision is to provide development and social life opportunities for all the members. The mission is by organizing professional networking functions, events, special offers, and development programs for the members. We also mobilize resources, support the members, ensure that the members are enabled to develop, grow personally and professionally, and experience quality of life.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Special rates with professional service and products suppliers for the members.
- Access to personal and professional counselling programmes and services.
- Highly discounted life and professional coaching and mentoring from qualified, accredited, and credentialed coaches and mentors.
- Career guidance, advisory and management through participation in the virtual or physical LEKGOTLA Networks, either for free or at discounted rates.
- Addition to the database of diverse professional and business practitioners and executives.
- Networking and contact with the professional membership.
- Priority treatment in professional learning and development programmes with the corporate clients.
- Exposure to our business and professional associates and partners.
- Receive regular communication regarding business programmes, conferences, seminars, events, and activities.
- Regular industry and professionals visit on colleges and universities campuses to hold career development conversations with the students.
- Connecting members with the industry recruiters physically and via social media platforms.
- Referrals to the industry for career development opportunities, including letters of recommendation based on the membership status.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Access to Youth Talent Pool: our corporate members are guaranteed to have access to well-groomed youth that form part of future talent pool.
- Development Projects Identification: it is expected that programmes and projects are spread all over the country, especially in the rural areas. Some of these areas are not easily accessible for most companies and organizations, and yet are designated priority areas for economic development by the country. This means that they are the future growth markets. We are well positioned to take our corporate members to these regions and contribute jointly to their development.
- Creation of Employment Brand: our corporate members can partner with us and achieve the pre-emptive advantage in the development of the communities. Our individual youth members will prefer to work for this companies when they enter the world of work.
- Corporate Brand Positioning: our corporate members can use its association with us in promoting its brand and developing markets.
- Realization of Corporate Social Investment objectives: this is one of the elements of the score card in Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment strategy of our country. By contributing to corporate membership and supporting community development projects the company can add its contribution to the scores. The corporate members who do not have the capacity to run their own CSI projects are welcome to finance some of the identified beneficiary projects by COMETSA and count this as their CSI projects.
- Leadership development for future needs: we concern ourselves with the future of the individuals, organizations, communities, countries, and the nations of the world. Our vision: The MIND! The JOURNEY! The DESTINY! says it all. We apply our MIND to the JOURNEY that takes us to our DESTINY! We are also concerned about leaving a legacy for the generations to come. By joining COMETSA the company is making its own contribution to the future of the world. COMETSA is proud to be a facilitator of this worthy course.
- Cultural Awareness: The nation that is not aware of its diverse cultures suffers many unnecessary tensions among its citizens. Unfortunately, this has become a matter that must also be dealt with at the workplace. Recruiting from our individual membership brings benefits to our corporate members since our members are already culturally aware and respect their and other people’s cultures.
- Capacity Building: COMETSA Capacity Development Agency NPC is our sister organisation responsible for developing capacity among our individual members, communities, organizations, and the country. It addresses the various elements of our COMETSA “RELEASE” Concept
- Positive Legacy: We owe it to our future generations and should invest our resources in projects that will help in sustaining humanity. Not all organisations and societies will be able to address this on their own. Over the past years, since our establishment on the 1st August 1997, COMETSA has developed insights into the areas that are vulnerable due to the actions of humankind.
- Openness to Continuous Learning: our corporate members support our believe and commitment to the continuous learning. Our organization is a learning organization and rubs positively on our corporate members.
- Service Excellence: We are thinking ahead in terms of the future needs. As our country becomes a key player in the world and deals directly with the challenges of globalisation, we must make available services to our corporate members.
- Ability to Adapt to New Environments: we help our corporate members in adapting to new environments that we expose them to. Should our corporate members want to run the CSI programmes in art, culture, music, and sport, we are always ready to facilitate such projects for them.
ACTIVATION: The successful individual membership applicants stand a chance to apply for the business association status with COMETSA GoC International (Pty)Ltd.
CONTINUITY: To continue enjoying membership status members must make sure that their membership is always up to date by renewing it on its anniversary. Our system will send a series of reminders before the membership lapses. Once it lapses all the benefits are lost until the re-application is done.